The ultra-portable Anser U2 Mobile hand-held printer, available from Pyrotec PackMark, is the world’s lightest and most compact printer. It weighs in at just 1kg and is easy to handle and use on even the trickiest print surfaces. It can be carried anywhere and prints at any angle on a variety of substrates and products. It boasts a long battery life of seven hours and continuous printing of more than 200 000 characters.
Since its launch in South Africa, it’s not only proving to be a popular choice but has also impressed customers with its ease of use, versatility and competitive pricing.
Easily integrated into existing lines, the Anser U2 Mobile prints alphanumeric logos and codes onto a variety of products and substrates to facilitate scanning and improve traceability throughout the supply chain.
The top 10 unbeatable features of the Anser U2 Mobile include:
- Ultra-lightweight – the world’s lightest mobile printer, weighing just 1kg.
- All in one box – one tiny box with all the accessories you need: U2 mobile, remote keypad, two high-capacity rechargeable batteries, battery charger, SD card and SD card reader.
- Ultra-portable – capable of printing anywhere, at any angle, without ink leakage.
- Long-lasting battery – seven hours of continuous printing for more than 200 000 characters.
- Remote keypad – a pocket-sized remote keypad with user-friendly operation.
- Large colour display – a 2.8-inch colour LCD with LED backlit screen.
- SD card slot design – easy software upgrade and data backup.
- Plug-n-Print – ink cartridge design with no maintenance and downtime costs.
- High resolution – allows you to print high-resolution barcodes at 600dpi while delivering the highest readable rate.
- More ink selections – print on a variety of substrates using Anser’s new Inkfinity ink series.