5200 / 5400
Precise and dependable – Our 5200 and 5400 high resolution, large character inkjet printers combined with our Touch Dry® Hot Melt inks
deliver superior print quality and consistency on corrugate cases, trays and wrapping films. Touch Dry® Hot Melt inks print images
which dry instantly on contact with no bleeding or fading; producing 100% readable barcodes. Touch Dry® inks are solvent free,
environmentally safe, and employee friendly in formulation and handling.
PRINT AND APPLY LABELLING 2200 SERIES
The new 2200 Series builds on a proven concept providing reliability, efficiency and ease of use with thousands of units installed in demanding 24/7 environments. The 2200 Series takes print and apply to the next stage of evolution, giving you a wide range of interchangeable applicators, optimised operational intervention and unparalleled application rate.
- Ability to print and apply at rates up to 125 packs per minute regardless of the data complexity or content.
- Standard 18-month warranty with up to 5-year warranty extension.
- Simple media path allows operators to reload label and ribbon rolls in less than 40 seconds.
- 560 m ribbon and label rolls compared with the market standard of 450 m to reduce the line stoppages by 25%.
- Compliant anSI grade a/B codes even at the highest application speed.
- CoLOS® software solutions ensure product data integrity, central data management and easy connection to existing enterprise database.
- CoLOS Terminal®, the new colour touch screen, enables easy selection of labels to be printed and powerful data management through an intuitive user interface.
- Designed to be over 95% recyclable.
- Print methods – Thermal transfer or direct thermal.
- Built-in real-time clock.
- 10 individual programmable counters.
- Print engines:
- 2220 – 56 mm, 200 dpi (8 dots per mm).
- 2230 – 54 mm, 300 dpi (12 dots per mm).
- 2420 – 104 mm, 200 dpi (8 dots per mm).
- 2430 – 108 mm, 300 dpi (12 dots per mm).
- 2620 – 168mm, 200 dpi (8 dots per mm).
- 2630 – 162 mm, 300 dpi (12 dots per mm).
- Maximum print speed – 300 mm/s.
- Fonts: 16 smooth scalable fonts available.
- TrueType font downloadable.
- Support for unicode fonts.
- Graphic features – BMP, WMF, PCX, PnG, ICO, GIF, TIFF, JPEG.
- All major linear barcodes and 2D barcodes supported.
- Applicators –
- Tamp, Blow, Wipe or Tamp Blow for top, side and front applications.
- Corner Wrap for 2 adjacent side applications.
Options and accessories
- Inside wound label kit.
- Local industrial terminal with QWERTY keypad and backlit display.
- Enhanced on board user interface
- Label selection.
- Machine back-up/restore or cloning.
- Expanded memory SD card slot.
- Scalable and international fonts.
- Three-colour-status beacon.
- Barcode reader.
- Range of industrial stands.
- CoLOS® Terminal.
DROP ON DEMAND VALVE JET 4500
The new 4500’s highly responsive colour touch screen makes daily operations immediate and simple.
RUN IT WITH THE TIP OF YOUR FINGER
Easy operation at your fingertips and in your local language thanks to its simple, intuitive, WYSIWYG 5.7 inch touch screen user interface.
More uptime in daily use
Clean plug and play consumable changeover in less than 30 seconds, with no daily maintenance required.
Extended connectivity for enhanced ease of use
Download or back up production data via USB stick. Avoid non-coded boxes with embedded conveyor stop output.
SIMPLE INSTALLATION & INTEGRATION
Fits on any line
Compactness and head positioning options make it ideal for hard to access production lines, variety of package sizes and environments.
Out of the box and directly on your line
No need for special training or plant air to install. Start printing 30 minutes after you open the box.
Smart consumable system. No set-up required.
Consumable management is automatic, clean and fully secure.
Ideal for seasonal use
Can be easily stored for weeks and restarted immediately (up to 3 months and without flushing).
Prevent product recalls and waste through consistent quality print
Latest printhead generation ensures text and logos are legible from a distance thus simplifying internal logistics.
Production uptime through its enhanced drop control system:
More than 39,000 cartons* with one 1L ink bottle. Bottle can be replaced quickly for maximum uptime. 0,5L bottle
Choice of coloured inks
Choose between black or red for your porous packaging (cardboard, paper). Code will remain readable even in the toughest storage conditions.
• 2 water based ink colors – black and red – for porous substrates
• 0.5 or 1L ink bottle, with ink level alarm. Indication of remaining ink on the screen
• 7 nozzle print heads to print 1 line of 13 mm or 24 mm
• 16 nozzle print heads to print 1 line of 29 or 56 mm or 2 lines of 13
or 24 mm each
• Prints text, time, date, expiration dates, shift code, counters, images (png or bmp)
• Calendar feature for custom date formats
• 200 messages minimum of 100 characters each
• Character width adjustment
• Print delay for message placement
• Top and side printing
• 2-20 mm print distance between the printhead and the object
• Print direction from right or left
• Print speed up to 60 m/min
• Ink circuit:
– Internally regulated
– No adjustments needed. No need of plant air
• Character sets: Unicode capability. Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Thai, etc.
• Support for TrueType and BDF-font format
• Font matrix:
– 7N: 5×5, 7×5
– 16N: 5×5, 5×7, 12×10, 16×10
• One button only, to activate/deactivate print
• Operator interface: intuitive icon-based WYSIWYG 5.7” (144.8 mm) touch screen
• Interface available in 32 languages: Arabic, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Chinese (simplified), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Farsi, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
• 3 user levels (Operator, Advanced Operator and Administrator)
• Full message editor included
• Instructions can be given in one language while messages can be printed in another language and/or character set
• Import/export jobs and printer settings through USB
• Direct purge button function on controller for convenient cleaning
• Supplied as complete functional system ‘out-of-the-box’
• Manual set or built-in print speed detection
• Object detection by integrated photocells
• Conveyor stoppage output on printer error
• Optional external signal beacon
• Gregorian, Julian and Hijri calendars
• Operating temperature: 5° to 45° C (41° to 113° F)
• Weight: approx. 4.5 kg (9,92 lbs) without ink bottle
• Humidity: from 10 to 90% without condensation
• Protection class: IP54
• Power supply: 100/240 V AC, 50/60 Hz. External AC/DC power pack. 24 V (DC): 1.5 A
• Included: printer, brackets, power supply, cable, DVD-Rom with instruction and user manuals
Markem-Imaje’s 2200 Series
The new 2200 Series builds on a proven concept providing reliability, efficiency and ease of use with thousands of unitsinstalled in demanding 24/7 environments.
The 2200 Series takes print and apply to the next stage of evolution, giving you a
wide range of interchangeable applicators, optimized operational intervention and unparalleled application rate.
LARGE CHARACTER HIGH RESOLUTION PIEZO 5800
The 5800 large character inkjet printer represents the next generation of Touch Dry® Hot Melt technology delivering a superior print quality coding solution for your corrugate cases, trays and wrapping films. Pyrotec PackMark’s Touch Dry® Hot Melt inks are solvent free and environmentally friendly. Codes and messages never bleed or fade, dry on contact and deliver 100% readable, GS1 compliant codes.
- Touch Dry® Hot Melt inks print on a wide range of substrates and in environments ranging from 0 to 40 ºC.
- The printer, boasting print speeds up to 182 m/min. can be equipped with optional printhead slide assembly optimising both print gap control and print quality.
- Cutting-edge communication capabilities include colour touch screen, Ethernet, USB, and web user interface, providing increased flexibility and functionality to end users, integrators and OEMs.
- Optional CoLOS® Enterprise networking software is available for central management of data from remote databases or ErP systems.
- Compact, modular design for stand-alone operation or complete integration.
- Advanced printer design provides quick start up and minimises overall energy consumption.
- Uptime features include a unique programmable self maintenance system and ink reloading capability during operation.
- Touch Dry® solid ink blocks are easily handled for simple and trouble free operation.
- Printhead dpi
- Vertical dpi – 200.
- Addressable Jets – 256.
- Nozzles – 512.
- Print speed – Continuous
- Print density 1 – 200 by 150 dpi.
- Up to 182 m/min.
- Print density 2 – 200 by 300 dpi.
- Up to 91 m/min
- Print density 3 – 200 by 450 dpi
- Up to 61 m/min.
- Print density 4 – 200 by 600 dpi.
- Up to 45 m/min.
- Print density 5 – 200 by 750 dpi.
- Up to 36 m/min.
- Print densities available: 1 to 8.
- Encoder scaling – allows for conveyor line speed matching and for higher print speeds with a reduction in print resolution.
- Print area – maximum/printhead:
- Print height: 65 mm.
- Print length: 1 000 mm.
- Print specification – full true type font supported.
- Printing of real-time clock (hr/min), dates and auto updating best before dates and serial numbers.
- Barcodes (Linear and 2D): ITF, Code 39, Code 128, Ean 128, Ean 8, Ean 13, uPC a, uPC E, Datamatrix, rSS linear, rSS composite, Qr, rSS 14, rSS expanded, PDF 417.