DROP ON DEMAND VALVE JET 4500
The new 4500’s highly responsive colour touch screen makes daily operations immediate and simple.
RUN IT WITH THE TIP OF YOUR FINGER
Easy operation at your fingertips and in your local language thanks to its simple, intuitive, WYSIWYG 5.7 inch touch screen user interface.
More uptime in daily use
Clean plug and play consumable changeover in less than 30 seconds, with no daily maintenance required.
Extended connectivity for enhanced ease of use
Download or back up production data via USB stick. Avoid non-coded boxes with embedded conveyor stop output.
SIMPLE INSTALLATION & INTEGRATION
Fits on any line
Compactness and head positioning options make it ideal for hard to access production lines, variety of package sizes and environments.
Out of the box and directly on your line
No need for special training or plant air to install. Start printing 30 minutes after you open the box.
Smart consumable system. No set-up required.
Consumable management is automatic, clean and fully secure.
Ideal for seasonal use
Can be easily stored for weeks and restarted immediately (up to 3 months and without flushing).
Prevent product recalls and waste through consistent quality print
Latest printhead generation ensures text and logos are legible from a distance thus simplifying internal logistics.
Production uptime through its enhanced drop control system:
More than 39,000 cartons* with one 1L ink bottle. Bottle can be replaced quickly for maximum uptime. 0,5L bottle
Choice of coloured inks
Choose between black or red for your porous packaging (cardboard, paper). Code will remain readable even in the toughest storage conditions.
• 2 water based ink colors – black and red – for porous substrates
• 0.5 or 1L ink bottle, with ink level alarm. Indication of remaining ink on the screen
• 7 nozzle print heads to print 1 line of 13 mm or 24 mm
• 16 nozzle print heads to print 1 line of 29 or 56 mm or 2 lines of 13
or 24 mm each
• Prints text, time, date, expiration dates, shift code, counters, images (png or bmp)
• Calendar feature for custom date formats
• 200 messages minimum of 100 characters each
• Character width adjustment
• Print delay for message placement
• Top and side printing
• 2-20 mm print distance between the printhead and the object
• Print direction from right or left
• Print speed up to 60 m/min
• Ink circuit:
– Internally regulated
– No adjustments needed. No need of plant air
• Character sets: Unicode capability. Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Thai, etc.
• Support for TrueType and BDF-font format
• Font matrix:
– 7N: 5×5, 7×5
– 16N: 5×5, 5×7, 12×10, 16×10
• One button only, to activate/deactivate print
• Operator interface: intuitive icon-based WYSIWYG 5.7” (144.8 mm) touch screen
• Interface available in 32 languages: Arabic, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Chinese (simplified), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Farsi, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
• 3 user levels (Operator, Advanced Operator and Administrator)
• Full message editor included
• Instructions can be given in one language while messages can be printed in another language and/or character set
• Import/export jobs and printer settings through USB
• Direct purge button function on controller for convenient cleaning
• Supplied as complete functional system ‘out-of-the-box’
• Manual set or built-in print speed detection
• Object detection by integrated photocells
• Conveyor stoppage output on printer error
• Optional external signal beacon
• Gregorian, Julian and Hijri calendars
• Operating temperature: 5° to 45° C (41° to 113° F)
• Weight: approx. 4.5 kg (9,92 lbs) without ink bottle
• Humidity: from 10 to 90% without condensation
• Protection class: IP54
• Power supply: 100/240 V AC, 50/60 Hz. External AC/DC power pack. 24 V (DC): 1.5 A
• Included: printer, brackets, power supply, cable, DVD-Rom with instruction and user manuals