FIBER LASER CODER F200
New compact fiber laser – For polymers and metals.
The SmartLase F200 complements our SmartLase C Series CO2 range and is designed to be a high-quality code solution for polymers and bare metals. The F200 provides permanent high-quality, high-contrast codes on a variety of these codes ensures long-term traceability of your products.
- Large choice of lenses to meet specific application needs (message content, speed and substrate).
- Operates as stand-alone or on-line.
- High-contrast permanent coding onto metals and plastic to ensure long-term traceability.
- Superior laser source lifetime = 100 000 hours.
- Operates in environments of up to 35°C (97°F).
- Pointing diode facilitates accurate code placement on the substrate.
- Production line speed (max) – up to 120m/min.
- Marking speed (max) – up to 1000 characters/s.
- Coding on stationary or moving products.
- Number of text lines – limited only by character height and allowable print area.
- Limited to 4 lines if tactile user interface terminal is used.
- Character height – from 1 mm to allowable print area.
- Logos, graphics, one & two dimensional barcodes.
- Choice of 4 laser fonts.
- True Type fonts.
- Coding area and focal distance of the lens (mm, standard): 100 x 100/fd 162.
- Pointing diode (635nm).
- Wavelength – 1,06 μm.
- Head weight – 5 kg.
- Controller weight – 21 kg.
- Interconnecting cable length – 3 m.
- Controller – Painted steel.
- Head – Stainless steel design.
- Dust/humidity protection – IP44.
- No plant air required for cooling.
- Operating temperature range – 15 to 35°C (59–97°F).
- Humidity – 10 to 95% non-condensing.
- Electrical power supply – 125-230 V with automatic switching: frequency 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption – 3 A; 350 VA