LARGE CHARACTER HIGH RESOLUTION PIEZO 5800
The 5800 large character inkjet printer represents the next generation of Touch Dry® Hot Melt technology delivering a superior print quality coding solution for your corrugate cases, trays and wrapping films. Pyrotec PackMark’s Touch Dry® Hot Melt inks are solvent free and environmentally friendly. Codes and messages never bleed or fade, dry on contact and deliver 100% readable, GS1 compliant codes.
- Touch Dry® Hot Melt inks print on a wide range of substrates and in environments ranging from 0 to 40 ºC.
- The printer, boasting print speeds up to 182 m/min. can be equipped with optional printhead slide assembly optimising both print gap control and print quality.
- Cutting-edge communication capabilities include colour touch screen, Ethernet, USB, and web user interface, providing increased flexibility and functionality to end users, integrators and OEMs.
- Optional CoLOS® Enterprise networking software is available for central management of data from remote databases or ErP systems.
- Compact, modular design for stand-alone operation or complete integration.
- Advanced printer design provides quick start up and minimises overall energy consumption.
- Uptime features include a unique programmable self maintenance system and ink reloading capability during operation.
- Touch Dry® solid ink blocks are easily handled for simple and trouble free operation.
- Printhead dpi
- Vertical dpi – 200.
- Addressable Jets – 256.
- Nozzles – 512.
- Print speed – Continuous
- Print density 1 – 200 by 150 dpi.
- Up to 182 m/min.
- Print density 2 – 200 by 300 dpi.
- Up to 91 m/min
- Print density 3 – 200 by 450 dpi
- Up to 61 m/min.
- Print density 4 – 200 by 600 dpi.
- Up to 45 m/min.
- Print density 5 – 200 by 750 dpi.
- Up to 36 m/min.
- Print densities available: 1 to 8.
- Encoder scaling – allows for conveyor line speed matching and for higher print speeds with a reduction in print resolution.
- Print area – maximum/printhead:
- Print height: 65 mm.
- Print length: 1 000 mm.
- Print specification – full true type font supported.
- Printing of real-time clock (hr/min), dates and auto updating best before dates and serial numbers.
- Barcodes (Linear and 2D): ITF, Code 39, Code 128, Ean 128, Ean 8, Ean 13, uPC a, uPC E, Datamatrix, rSS linear, rSS composite, Qr, rSS 14, rSS expanded, PDF 417.