LASER LIGHTJET VECTOR
The Lightjet Vector high-power CO2 laser has been designed for the most demanding production environments delivering permanent, consistent, high-quality coding on some of the most challenging substrates such as PE, PP plastics, glass and rubber. This 120 Watts version is the ideal solution for complex messages up to 5-line applications at high production speeds. This vector technology equipped with its articulating arm and compact scanning printhead is well suited for applications in the beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and personal care industries.
- Capable of printing complex messages at high output rates (up to 1,000 products/minute) without requiring external cooling (no air, no water).
- Ability to print in hot locations (up to 40°C) while maintaining consistent coding quality.
- Proven reliability of the rofin diffusion-cooled CO2 Slab laser. Thanks to its 120 watts of power, you can expect consistent quality coding even after several years of intense use.
- Ease of integration within packaging lines (labelling machines) with compact printhead and articulating arm offers up to 1.2 metres of reach.
- Capable of printing on different types of glass, plastics and even on difficult to code labels (gold coated label).
- Coding on stationary or moving products.
- Marking in the direction of product movement or perpendicularly.
- Line speed (max.): 300 m/min (8 characters, 2 mm high).
- Marking speed (max.): 1 000 characters/sec.
- Fixed and variable marking: text, dates, times, counters, logos.
- Set of vectorised fonts, True Type compatible, Asian and Arabic characters, specific font for thin materials (PET).
- Character height from 1 to 50 mm.
- Vast choice of barcodes: Ean8, Ean13, uCPa, uPCE, Code 39, 2/5 interleaved, code 128 and 2D codes – Datamatrix, aZTEC, PDF417, rSS14.
- Coding area (mm): 105 x 105/fd 150.
- Coding area and focal distance:
- Lens 70 x 70/fd 100.
- Lens 140 x 140/fd 200.
- Lens 210 x 210/fd 300.
- 7 knuckles articulated arm.