LINEAR HIGH-SPEED LABELLING SYSTEM MERCURY
The ‘Mercury’ labelling systems has been designed for production lines that have a high throughput speed requirement and the need for zero downtime production. This 4 or 2 station system can apply front and back labels to any shape of plastic bottle/container at speeds up to 250 ppm.
- Quick and easy changeover between different products is provided by the use of retractable labelling heads that swing out easily when splicing, replenishing or changing label reels, thus minimising line downtime. Further enhanced by color-coded change parts.
- Heavy-duty linear modular construction reducing maintenance and changeover costs. Also vital in relation to ease of repairs and servicing. Easily integrated into existing production lines.
- Enhanced control system incorporating single touch-screen user interface provides a very high level of user diagnostics. The unique software enables quick set-up times between product changeover and self-monitoring to provide optimum reliability and operational efficiency.
- Innovative wipe down module ensures labels are efficiently smoothed to exactly and accurately match the contours of even the most challenging containers and bottles. Optional product handling pucks are available for correctly presenting the most complex shapes.
- Fully integrated inspection / vision systems provide detection for label verification and presence, accuracy of position and alignment, barcode reading, evaluation and verification.
- Base unit – Stainless steel unit, available with 2 or 4 label stations.
- Infeed unit – Single scroll, twin scroll, infeed wheel, and/or centering units.
- Label Head – Motion controlled with stepper and servo motor options.
- Stabiliser – Horizontally mounted servo driven unit.
- Conveyor – 4500 mm-5000 mm long, 82.5 mm Delryn slatband.
- Finishing units – Servo-driven walking beam, powered wipedown rollers.
- Overprint unit – Hot foil, deboss, thermal transfer, inkjet and laser coders.
- Ancillary Equipment – a wide range is available including – product and label counters, infeed/outfeed monitoring controls. Pharmaceutical security system. Integral vision system with single point interface.
- Capacities – as standard.
- Speed – up to 250 ppm (subject to application).
- Max – Minimum Height 425 mm – 20 mm.
- Max – Minimum Width 100 mm – 15 mm.
- Max – Minimum Web Width 155 mm – 265 mm.
- Max – Minimum Label Length 330 mm – 10 mm.
- Max reel OD – 400 mm.
- nominal reel ID – 76 mm.
- Electrical Supply – 220/240V Single Phase AC, 50/60Hz subject to validation.
- Weight – as standard 700 kg.