SIMPLE & RELIABLE
Fast and easy printing on primary and secondary packages
snap-in and out cartridges
for no-hassle reliable printing
EASY TO USE
177.8 mm touch screen with intuitive
WYSIWYG interface for simple set-up
reduce TCO with 680 ml or 1360 ml
bulk ink delivery module – aqueous inks only
of serialized barcodes for
product promotion and traceability
FLEXIBLE PRINTHEAD OPTIONS
print codes from 12.7 mm
up to 50.8 mm high
Small Character Inkjet 9450
Improve the efficiency of your production process with the new Markem-Imaje 9450 coder which has been designed to support your overall equipment efficiency improvement. Designed for full availability, the Markem-Imaje 9450 will match your line speed and secure each of your products with the correct code.
- Maximise your production performance.
- 99.9% availability rate.
- Up to 20% reduction in consumable use and energy consumption (no need for plant air). Optimises your waste-related expenses.
- Wash it down with pressured water and industrial detergent and make sure your hygiene standards are met (IP56 standard, IP66 optional).
- Automatic cleaning system will ensure jet stability when restarting.
- Smart consumable system. no set-up required.
- Promotional coding and serialisation functions to support your marketing initiatives.
- Ink references with a high level of adhesion, contrast and colour where needed as well as anti-counterfeiting solutions and environmentally-friendly inks.
- Easy running cost tracking via the smart monitoring system.
- Code integrity is automatically checked via the new embedded Mark & Read vision system.
- Mono-jet printhead.
- G-head (printing resolution: 71 dpi).
- M-head (printing resolution: 115 dpi).
- Up to 5 lines of print.
- Print speed: up to 6.6 m/s.
- Font height from 5 to 32 dots.
- Character height: from 1.2 to 11.2 mm.
- Wide choice of 1D and 2D barcodes: EAN 8/EAN 13/ uPCA /uPCE barcodes, code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Datamatrix, QR code.
- Wide choice of characters: Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.
- Promotional coding and Mark and Read.
- Ultra-flexible 6-meter umbilical cable.
- IP66 protection (requires plant air).
- Ultra-rapid mode for high-speed printing.
- Printhead pressurisation kit.
- RS-232/422 connectivity, parallel interface, many I/O possibilities to enable remote operation.
Anser U2 Pro-S Inkjet Printer
The world’s first solvent compatible cartridge specially designed for primary package coding applications
- All Solvent Compatible Cartridge Design: The world’s first solvent compatible cartridge specifically designed for primary coding applications.
- Compact Size with 3.5-inch LCD Screen: Feature a larger screen to provide a better user experience, while maintaining its compact body size for hassle-free installation and easy integration.
- Pocket-sized Remote Keypad: Handy and compact remote keypad with comprehensible design for easy operation.
- Friendly UI & Intelligent Dashboard Design: Simple yet friendly user interface for easy operation. The intelligent dashboard design monitors the printer status and provides real-time system notifications.
- Dust Cover Design: Help to protect cartridge from getting damaged in harsh environment.
- USB 2.0 Compatible: Multiple functions including software update, data backup and stand-alone USB keyboard operation.
- Anti-Shock Mechanism Design: Eliminate the unexpected damage to your printer with ANSER’s unique protective design.
- High Readable Rate Barcodes: Capable of printing crispy 1D & 2D barcodes including EAN 128, Code 128, Code 39, Datamatrix, QR and etc.
- Automatic Ink Identification: Automatically identifies and selects the proper firing parameter to ensure the best print quality.
Anser U2 Hand-Held Printer
The Anser U2 mobile hand-held inkjet coder is the world’s most compact mobile printer.
It’s ultra-portable, lightweight and easy-to-operate.
- Ultra lightweight – The coder weighs only 1kg (2.21Lb).
- Full-Colour Large LCD Display – 2.8-inch colour LCD with LED backlit screen.
- SD Card Slot Design – Easy software upgrade and date backup.
- 600 dpi(For U2 HD Only) – 2X the resolution for printing crisp & precise HD barcodes.
- More Ink Selections – Now you can print onto a variety of substrates using ANSER’s new “Inkfinity” ink family.
- Plug-n-Print – Ink cartridge design with no maintenance and downtime costs.
- All IN ONE BOX – One tiny box with all the accessories you will ever need: U2 mobile, remote keypad, 2 high capacity rechargeable batteries, battery charger, SD card & SD card reader.
- Ultra Portable – Capable of printing anywhere, at any angle, without ink leakage.
- Long Lasting Battery – 7 hours of continuous printing with more than 200,000 characters.
- Remote Keypad – Pocket-size remote keypad with user-friendly operation
MARKEM IMAJE SMALL CHARACTER INKJET 9029
Between manufacturing and selling your products, you have more important things to worry about than ensuring the quality of your code. Engineered to bring you the innovation you deserve with the simplicity you require, the Markem-Imaje 9029 will facilitate daily operations and save you time!
• Easy to install
Move it and install it anywhere according to your needs thanks to its robust IP55 fully stainless steel design.
• Easy to design messages
Quickly create or upload your codes via the newly designed user interface and USB connection.
• Easy to run
Intuitive online guide to managing your coder daily on your own more efficiently.
Print features – U2-Mobile Speciﬁcations
- Mono-jet printhead
- G head (printing resolution: 71 dpi)
- Up to 4 lines of print
- Print speed: up to 4.4 m/s
- Font height from 5 to 24 dots
- Character height: from 1.8 to 8.7 mm
- Wide choice of characters (Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, Korean…)
- Message library (up to 100 messages)
- International operator/machine interface (choice of 31 languages)
- Large WYSIWYG backlit blue screen
- Integrated help for navigation and diagnostics
- Creation of logos directly on the operator/machine interface
- USB port
- M6’ ink circuit
- Jet Speed Control guarantees marking quality
- Automatic selection of fonts, depending on print speed and printhead/ object distance
- Possibility to choose ink types: quick-drying MEK-free and MEK , alcohol-based, color changing for sterilization process
- 2 sealed intelligent cartridges, 0.8 liter each
- Quick connect/disconnect of accessories (photocell, encoder, alarm)
- RS-232 connectivity
- Weight: 18.5 kg
- 2-meter ﬂ exible umbilical cable
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Dust/humidity protection rating: IP55
- No plant air required
- Operating temperature range: 0° to 40° C, depending on ink used
- Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Electrical power supply: 100 – 120 V or 200 – 240 V with automatic switching; frequency 50/60 Hz; power 34 W
Easy to set-up
- Easy to install Move it and install it anywhere according to your needs thanks to its robust IP55 fully stainless steel design.
- Easy to design messages Quickly create or upload your codes via the newly designed user interface and USB connection.
- Easy to run Intuitive online guide to manage your coder daily on your own more efficiently.
Smart to operate
- The M6’: A smart all-in-one ink circuit that runs for 6000 hours* Optimize your time and change your M6’ in less than 6 minutes and on your own. No extra maintenance needed.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership Reduce your additive consumption by 50%** thanks to a latest generation hydraulic system.
- Smart consumable. No set-up required With its innovative cartridge system design, you’ll experience advanced consumable management.
- Smart in use. No import or export issues Its standard-priced MEK-free ink facilitates supply, compliance and safety related issues.