Facilitate logistics with the 4700’s proven drop on demand valvejet technology. The 4700 is quick and easy to install and operate. It offers numerous low-resolution text and logo options in several colours for porous, semi-porous and non-porous products. Its extended ink capacity enables you to maximise production uptime while its reserve tank allows for consumable changes without stopping your line.
- Made to fit on any line.
- The compactness of this coder makes it the perfect solution for some of the most inaccessible production lines and environments. Printing on a variety of packages and materials (lumber, wallboard, etc.), it easily integrates with other equipment via I/O connection for message select, error output, and weight scale integration.
- Effortless image creation with 7” colour touchscreen.
- Using intuitive icons, operate and design codes in your local language with Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Thai, etc. characters.
- Your product, your print. Identify your products with your choice of static text, date, time, expiration date, shift code, counter, and even logos, in your choice of eight font sizes.
- Improve readability. Use one printhead for simplicity or two, with the second printhead mounted on the opposite side of the case, to make the codes visible from all directions.
- Flexibility to print on a variety of materials. Choose from a wide ink offering, in black or colour, for your porous or non-porous packaging or materials such as cardboard, coated cardboard, plastic, glass, metal, PVC, and wood. Codes will remain readable even in the most challenging storage conditions.
- Reduced logistics errors with large characters. With your choice of the 7 or 16 nozzle printhead, print up to 56 mm high codes with a single printhead or stitch print with two printheads together, to create a code with up to 114 mm characters. Message will be legible from afar helping to simplify internal logistics and avoid errors.
- Add ink without stopping your line. 20L ink canister allows for more product coding and can be changed during production thanks to the additional reservoir.
- Increased throughput.
- Run your line up to 90 m/min to get more product out the door.
- Constructed to be IP54 compliant. Ensures reliable operation even in a dusty environment and when splashed with water.
- 4 water-based ink colours:
- Black, red, blue, and clear (UV visible) for printing on porous paper, cardboard, plasterboard, or pulp; two propanol -based colours – black and red for printing on non-porous coated paper; red ethanol-based for printing on wood; and black ethyl acetate- based for printing on non-porous high-gloss coated surfaces, plastic, HDPE, cellophane, PVC, metal and glass
- 5 L or 20 L ink canisters, with ink level alarm, and indication of remaining ink on the screen
- One or two printheads
- 7 nozzle printheads to print one line, maximum 24 mm
- 16 nozzle printheads to print up to two lines, and up to a maximum 56 mm
- 7 nozzle printheads print two independent lines, each up to a maximum 24 mm
- 16 nozzle printheads may print independent images, each up to a maximum 56 mm
- 16 nozzle printheads also print a single interconnected image up to maximum 114 mm
- Prints text, time, date, expiration dates, shift code, counters, image (png or bmp)
- Prints variables supplied from an external source via the serial port
- Calendar feature for custom date formats
- Stores at least 800 messages
- Character width adjustment
- Print delay for message placement
- Top, side, opposite side, and bottom printing
- 2-20 mm print distance between the printhead and the object (<5 mm recommended for best print quality)
- Print in any direction
- Ink circuit:
- Internally regulated- No adjustments needed and no plant air needed
- Character sets: Unicode capability: Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Thai, etc.
- Support for True Type and BDF-font format
- Font matrix:- 7N: 5×5, 7×5- 16N: 5×5, 5×7, 12×10, 16×10- (2) 7N: 5×5, 7×5, 12×7- (2) 16N: 5×5, 7×5, 12×7, 16×10, 25×19, 32×24
- Five printhead slant angles for finer resolution at reduced print heights