MARKEM IMAJE SMALL CHARACTER INKJET 9029
Between manufacturing and selling your products, you have more important things to worry about than ensuring the quality of your code. Engineered to bring you the innovation you deserve with the simplicity you require, the Markem-Imaje 9029 will facilitate daily operations and save you time!
• Easy to install
Move it and install it anywhere according to your needs thanks to its robust IP55 fully stainless steel design.
• Easy to design messages
Quickly create or upload your codes via the newly designed user interface and USB connection.
• Easy to run
Intuitive online guide to managing your coder daily on your own more efficiently.
Print features – U2-Mobile Speciﬁcations
- Mono-jet printhead
- G head (printing resolution: 71 dpi)
- Up to 4 lines of print
- Print speed: up to 4.4 m/s
- Font height from 5 to 24 dots
- Character height: from 1.8 to 8.7 mm
- Wide choice of characters (Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, Korean…)
- Message library (up to 100 messages)
- International operator/machine interface (choice of 31 languages)
- Large WYSIWYG backlit blue screen
- Integrated help for navigation and diagnostics
- Creation of logos directly on the operator/machine interface
- USB port
- M6’ ink circuit
- Jet Speed Control guarantees marking quality
- Automatic selection of fonts, depending on print speed and printhead/ object distance
- Possibility to choose ink types: quick-drying MEK-free and MEK , alcohol-based, color changing for sterilization process
- 2 sealed intelligent cartridges, 0.8 liter each
- Quick connect/disconnect of accessories (photocell, encoder, alarm)
- RS-232 connectivity
- Weight: 18.5 kg
- 2-meter ﬂ exible umbilical cable
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Dust/humidity protection rating: IP55
- No plant air required
- Operating temperature range: 0° to 40° C, depending on ink used
- Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Electrical power supply: 100 – 120 V or 200 – 240 V with automatic switching; frequency 50/60 Hz; power 34 W
Easy to set-up
- Easy to install Move it and install it anywhere according to your needs thanks to its robust IP55 fully stainless steel design.
- Easy to design messages Quickly create or upload your codes via the newly designed user interface and USB connection.
- Easy to run Intuitive online guide to manage your coder daily on your own more efficiently.
Smart to operate
- The M6’: A smart all-in-one ink circuit that runs for 6000 hours* Optimize your time and change your M6’ in less than 6 minutes and on your own. No extra maintenance needed.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership Reduce your additive consumption by 50%** thanks to a latest generation hydraulic system.
- Smart consumable. No set-up required With its innovative cartridge system design, you’ll experience advanced consumable management.
- Smart in use. No import or export issues Its standard-priced MEK-free ink facilitates supply, compliance and safety related issues.