PRINT AND APPLY LABELLING 2200 PALLET
The 2200 Pallet builds on a proven concept providing reliability, efficiency and ease of use in demanding 24/7 environments. The 2200 Pallet takes print and apply to the next stage of evolution, giving you optimised operational intervention and unparalleled reliability.
- 1 or 2-side pallet labelling at speeds up to 120 pallets per hour.
- Standard 18-month warranty. Up to 5-year warranty extension.
- Unique compact design and robust swing arm applicator makes it the perfect long-term investment.
- Simple media path allows operators to reload label and ribbon rolls in less than 40 seconds.
- Compliant ANSI grade A/B codes even at the highest application speed.
- CoLOS® software solutions ensure product data integrity, central data management and easy connection to existing enterprise database.
- Designed to be over 85% recyclable
- Print methods – Thermal transfer or direct thermal.
- Built-in real-time clock.
- 10 individual programmable counters.
- Print engines
- 2620 – 168mm, 200 dpi (8 dots per mm).
- 2630 – 162 mm, 300 dpi (12 dots per mm).
- Maximum print speed: 300 mm/s.
- Swing arm for one and two adjacent side applications.
- Label application time cycle
- Single linear movement: 7 s.
- Single side movement: 10 s.
- Two adjacent side movement: 20 s.
- Fonts – 16 smooth scalable fonts available.
- TrueType font downloadable.
- Support for unicode fonts.
- Graphic features – BMP, WMF, PCX, PnG, ICO, GIF, TIFF, JPEG.
- All major linear barcodes and 2D barcodes supported.
- Left – and right- applicator versions (frontside, backside).
Option and Accessories
- Inside wound label kit.
- Expanded memory SD card slot.
- Scalable and international fonts.
- Three-colour-status beacon.
- Barcode reader.
- Floor stand and docking station.