PRINT AND APPLY LABELLING 2200 SERIES
The new 2200 Series builds on a proven concept providing reliability, efficiency and ease of use with thousands of units installed in demanding 24/7 environments. The 2200 Series takes print and apply to the next stage of evolution, giving you a wide range of interchangeable applicators, optimised operational intervention and unparalleled application rate.
- Ability to print and apply at rates up to 125 packs per minute regardless of the data complexity or content.
- Standard 18-month warranty with up to 5-year warranty extension.
- Simple media path allows operators to reload label and ribbon rolls in less than 40 seconds.
- 560 m ribbon and label rolls compared with the market standard of 450 m to reduce the line stoppages by 25%.
- Compliant ANSI grade a/B codes even at the highest application speed.
- CoLOS® software solutions ensure product data integrity, central data management and easy connection to existing enterprise database.
- CoLOS Terminal®, the new colour touch screen, enables easy selection of labels to be printed and powerful data management through an intuitive user interface.
- Designed to be over 95% recyclable.
- Print methods – Thermal transfer or direct thermal.
- Built-in real-time clock.
- 10 individual programmable counters.
- Print engines:
- 2220 – 56 mm, 200 dpi (8 dots per mm).
- 2230 – 54 mm, 300 dpi (12 dots per mm).
- 2420 – 104 mm, 200 dpi (8 dots per mm).
- 2430 – 108 mm, 300 dpi (12 dots per mm).
- 2620 – 168mm, 200 dpi (8 dots per mm).
- 2630 – 162 mm, 300 dpi (12 dots per mm).
- Maximum print speed – 300 mm/s.
- Fonts: 16 smooth scalable fonts available.
- True Type font downloadable.
- Support for Unicode fonts.
- Graphic features – BMP, WMF, PCX, PnG, ICO, GIF, TIFF, JPEG.
- All major linear barcodes and 2D barcodes supported.
- Applicators –
- Tamp, Blow, Wipe or Tamp Blow for top, side and front applications.
- Corner Wrap for 2 adjacent side applications.
Options and accessories
- Inside wound label kit.
- Local industrial terminal with QWERTY keypad and backlit display.
- Enhanced on board user interface
- Label selection.
- Machine back-up/restore or cloning.
- Expanded memory SD card slot.
- Scalable and international fonts.
- Three-colour-status beacon.
- Barcode reader.
- Range of industrial stands.
- CoLOS® Terminal.