PRINT AND APPLY LABELLING CIMJET
CimJet Label printer applicators are recognized for their high quality printing, outstanding reliability and rugged durability in the toughest of manufacturing environments. The proven design delivers accurate, clear, crisp codes and 100% readable barcodes meeting GS1 (UCC-EAN) standards to enable superior visibility in the supply chain.
- The built-in user interface provides simple operation and enhances quick fault recovery, synchronized label and ribbon changes minimise potential operator error and contribute to the CimJet’s recognized reliability.
- The CimJet offers a range of label applicators such as Corner Wrap and Tamp Blow applicators to meet customer demands. Plugin barcode scanner provides instant confirmation of label application and barcode read.
- All CimJet machines feature internal data storage for simple product selection. CimJet labellers can be run independently without the need of a local PC or network connection. Integration into packaging lines, databases and ERP systems is flexible via CoLOS® Enterprise software.
- Print methods – Thermal transfer or direct thermal printing.
- Print width – 104 mm or 152 mm.
- Print resolution – 200 dpi or 300 dpi.
- Print speeds up to 375 mm/sec.
- Flexible installation options with machine handing and orientation.
- Built-in real-time clock.
- All major barcodes supported.
- Logos and images supported.
– Standard tamp application for side and top applications.
– Tamp/Blow for non contact applications with variable pack location or uneven surfaces.
– Blow for high speed side or top applications.
– Low tray applicator for high speed tray or case labelling.
– Front or rear corner wrap applications.
– Dual label apply for front and side.
– Front application.
– Long reach single sided pallet applications.
– Dual or single label pallet applications for continuously moving pallets.
- Customer application pads.
- Visual alarm beacons.
- Label verification scanner.
- Product identification scanner.
- Fully integrated software solutions.