PRINT AND APPLY LABELLING CIMJET
CimJet Label printer applicators are recognised for their high-quality printing, outstanding reliability and rugged durability in the toughest of manufacturing environments. The proven design delivers accurate, clear, crisp codes and 100% readable barcodes meeting GS1 (UCC-EAN) standards to enable superior visibility in the supply chain.
- The built-in user interface provides simple operation and enhances quick fault recovery, synchronised label and ribbon changes minimise potential operator error and contribute to the CimJet’s recognised reliability.
- The CimJet offers a range of label applicators such as Corner Wrap and Tamp Blow applicators to meet customer demands. Plugin barcode scanner provides instant confirmation of label application and barcode read.
- All CimJet machines feature internal data storage for simple product selection. CimJet labellers can be run independently without the need of a local PC or network connection. Integration into packaging lines, databases and ERP systems is flexible via CoLOS® Enterprise software.
- Print methods – Thermal transfer or direct thermal printing.
- Print width – 104 mm or 152 mm.
- Print resolution – 200 dpi or 300 dpi.
- Print speeds up to 375 mm/sec.
- Flexible installation options with machine handing and orientation.
- Built-in real-time clock.
- All major barcodes supported.
- Logos and images supported.
- Standard tamp application for side and top applications.
- Tamp/Blow for non contact applications with variable pack location or uneven surfaces.
- Blow for high-speed side or top applications.
- Low tray applicator for high-speed tray or case labelling.
- Front or rear corner wrap applications.
- Dual label apply for front and side.
- Front application.
- Long reach single sided pallet applications.
- Dual or single label pallet applications for continuously moving pallets.
- Customer application pads.
- Visual alarm beacons.
- Label verification scanner.
- Product identification scanner.
- Fully integrated software solutions.