PRINT AND APPLY LABELLING CIMPAK
CimPak pallet labelling systems have earned a reputation for quality and reliability in the toughest of manufacturing environments. Their design offers a flexible, scalable solution for achieving the ultimate traceability in warehousing and inventory control. The CimPak’s proven design delivers accurate, clear, crisp codes and text with 100% readable barcodes meeting GS1 (UCC-EAN) standards to enable superior visibility in the supply chain.
- Synchronised ink ribbon roll change thus maximising uptime.
- Built-in user interface with simple button operation and service diagnostics.
- Maximise productivity with proven, accurate pallet labelling up to 4 labels on 3 sides (front, side and rear) with 100% readable barcodes at speeds up to 120 pallets per hour to meet customer demands.
- Flexible integration into packaging lines, databases and ERP systems via CoLOS® Enterprise software.
- Each unique pallet label can be identified and tracked at every step of its journey, from when it leaves your facility to its final destination.
- Print methods – Thermal transfer or direct thermal.
- Maximum print width – 152 mm.
- Standard application pad – 150 x 210 mm (minimum label size: 75 x 105 mm).
- Print resolution/speed – 200 dpi at 150 mm/sec.
- Up to 120 pallets per hour.
- Application rate – two labels in 14 seconds (front and side).
- Flexible tamp application – front, front/side, side, front/side/rear, rear/side, rear.
- Active pallet detection for uneven or variable pack configurations.
- Applicator stroke with 2 axes – 500 x 500 mm or 500 x 750 mm.
- Flexible installation options with machine hand and multi position applicator head.
- Built-in real-time clock.
- All major barcodes supported.
- Logos and images supported.
Options and Accessories
- Customer application pads.
- Visual alarm beacons.
- Label verification scanner.
- Barcode reader.
- Ethernet connection.
- Automated height adjustment for double or stacked pallets.
- Fully integrated software solutions.
- Windows based label design package (CoLOS®)