SELF-ADHESIVE LABEL APPLICATOR ALRITMA XTRA
The ALRitma X is the new ALTECH model of labelling head, where X emphasises and highlights its exceptional performances of capacity, accuracy, speed and range.
The advanced version of the ALritma X is fitted with an HP (high performance) kit made up of a motorised rewinder unit for the silicon paper as well as an innovative “push-pull” label web drive system. In this configuration the unit can reach 90 m/min at a cruising rate of 900 labels/min., with high positioning accuracy even when the product transit speed varies.
This version is particularly suited for huge workloads, such as on rotary labellers, especially in applications using printers/markers with their checking devices.
LINEAR LABELLING SYSTEMS ALLINE
The ALline labelling system is automatically operated in-line systems which can be configured for the labelling of cylindrical, elliptical or rectangular products; moreover, they can suit specific requirements such as the application of tamper-proof seals or labelling of singularly shaped products.
In more detail, ALline is based on the “built-in” philosophy, which means that all components are “included” in the structure/cabinet, well protected against dirt and accidental bumps. The cobalt blue (or stainless steel) structure is extremely sturdy and, thanks to its eye-catching design, it qualifies the whole packaging line. The control panel is located in an upper position, well protected against washing liquids or product loss. In standard configurations, the optional safety cabinet perfectly fits into the basic structure, thus sealing the ceiling; its pantograph style doors are extremely ergonomic and considerably reduce the footprint.
The completely internal cable path guarantees simpler cleaning, improved protection as well as a cleaner design. The microprocessor-controlled format change-over is coupled with minimum mechanical adjustments, which have been engineered so that every component can be repeatedly positioned in a simple and reliable manner and firmly secured during its operations.
ALline C is configured to apply wraparound labels to cylindrical products, usually glass or metal jars and bottles containing foodstuff, as well as chemical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical products in plastic, glass or metal vials. Its compact base may be equipped with a side labelling head of the ALStep or ALRitma series.
ALline E has been configured to apply two front/back labels to elliptical or rectangular products, generally food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and chemical products in plastic, glass or metal bottles and jars. Its basement can be fitted with two opposing side ALRitma heads. ALline E can be equipped with the handling and spacing devices used on ALline C, whilst specific orienting and stabilising units are also available.
ALline can also be specifically configured to meet special requirements. Multiple labelling in several positions, or the corner application of tamper-proof seals is possible thanks to the integration of extremely reliable and tested modular systems. The labelling of unstable cylindrical products can be performed by means of a special continuous or alternate-motion horizontal rollers conveyor.
Whenever high speed or range is needed, bigger, powered unwind units can be mounted. For speeds up to 500 p/min, the non-STOP configurations with automatic head activation allow an easy roll change without having to stop the machine and with no reject for non performed labelling.
- Power Supply – 400 V 50 Hz three-phase.
- Power Consumption – 1 kw.
- Performances -up to 500 pcs/min.
LABELLING SYSTEMS FOR PHARMACEUTICALS ALPHARMA
The ALPharma self-labelling systems have been specially devised by ALTECH for the packages of pharmaceutical products. Based on the wide experience gained in designing its innovative labelling systems which have proven extremely successful in all market sectors, ALTECH has developed the ALPharma line, whose particularly advanced features fully comply with the strict rules and regulations of the pharmaceutical industry.
This line has been designed according to the Good Engineering Practices (GEP) with special attention to a range of specific needs, such as:
- Easy cleaning of the machine thanks to its smooth surfaces, the limited amount of interstices, the high position of the electrical parts and/or their protection against liquid spills.
- Ergonomic mechanical parts, easy format change, repeatable settings.
- Noble materials, especially stainless steel (aISI 304 or 316).
- The integration of label printing devices with essential, sensible data (batches, sell-by dates), by means of hot foil or thermal transfer printing units.
- The integration of sensors for correct application, overprinting performed and labelling performed checking.
- The integration of an in-built control system equipped with a Siemens S7-300 PLC and a touch screen interface which manages all functions of the machine and its checking devices.
- The possibility of certifying the machine as per GAMP 4 (IQ/OQ/PQ) validation process with the provision of the related documents and the performance of tests (FAT, SAT) according to these procedures.
The ALPharma models are:
- ALPharma A – labelling vials and small bottles. The labelling is performed from tray to tray, “in-the starwheel”.
- Up to 150 products/min.
- ALpharma B – labelling shaped cases, with both bar code labels (tags, vignettes) and tamper evident angle labels folded along the flaps (up to 200 products/min).
- ALPharma C – in-line wrap-around labelling of small, cylindrical bottles.
- up to 250 products/min.
- Hot or thermal transfer overprinting.
- Checking device for near end of reel and rewinder full.
- Checking device for near products.
- Checking device for bar codes.
- Checking device for performed and/or correct overprinting by means of mark readers or a video-camera.
- Checking device for performed labelling by means of luminescence sensors or a video-camera.
- Ejection of non compliant products with checking device for performed ejection and rejects box full.
- Management of formats and management of alarms and rejects log.
- ALPharma A
- ALPharma B
- ALPharma C
ALWind & ALCount
ALwind label unwinders and rewinders are robust powered units, controlled by intuitive to use dancing arm tension
controller, allowing feed/rewind synchronisation with virtually any thermal label printer (or colour ink jet/laser).
They feature full steel construction, with a large base on which to sit the printer, ensuring positional continuity and reliable operation and automatic stopping in the event of reel end or web break, with acoustic alarm to alert the operator.
ALcount has two standard modes of operation:
When working as a rewinder the unit can rewind reel format labels of a maximum 300 mm diameter, wound either face in or face out, with a core diameter ranging from 46 to 110 mm. The maximum rewinding speed is over 50 mt/min.
When working as a control device, a photocell will not only count the labels but also check their presence on the reel, with an audible signal and automatic stop function where a missing label is detected. An ultrasonic detector is available for processing transparent labels as well as smart vision sensors and/or barcode check scanners for printed label inspection.