SELF-ADHESIVE LABEL APPLICATOR ALRITMA XTRA
The ALRitma X is the new ALTECH model of labelling head, where X emphasises and highlights its exceptional performances of capacity, accuracy, speed and range.
The advanced version of the ALritma X is fitted with an HP (high performance) kit made up of a motorised rewinder unit for the silicon paper as well as an innovative “push-pull” label web drive system. In this configuration the unit can reach 90 m/min at a cruising rate of 900 labels/min., with high positioning accuracy even when the product transit speed varies.
This version is particularly suited for huge workloads, such as on rotary labellers, especially in applications using printers/markers with their checking devices.
LABELLING SYSTEMS FOR PHARMACEUTICALS ALPHARMA
The ALPharma self-labelling systems have been specially devised by ALTECH for the packages of pharmaceutical products. Based on the wide experience gained in designing its innovative labelling systems which have proven extremely successful in all market sectors, ALTECH has developed the ALPharma line, whose particularly advanced features fully comply with the strict rules and regulations of the pharmaceutical industry.
This line has been designed according to the Good Engineering Practices (GEP) with special attention to a range of specific needs, such as:
- Easy cleaning of the machine thanks to its smooth surfaces, the limited amount of interstices, the high position of the electrical parts and/or their protection against liquid spills.
- Ergonomic mechanical parts, easy format change, repeatable settings.
- Noble materials, especially stainless steel (aISI 304 or 316).
- The integration of label printing devices with essential, sensible data (batches, sell-by dates), by means of hot foil or thermal transfer printing units.
- The integration of sensors for correct application, overprinting performed and labelling performed checking.
- The integration of an in-built control system equipped with a Siemens S7-300 PLC and a touch screen interface which manages all functions of the machine and its checking devices.
- The possibility of certifying the machine as per GAMP 4 (IQ/OQ/PQ) validation process with the provision of the related documents and the performance of tests (FAT, SAT) according to these procedures.
The ALPharma models are:
- ALPharma A – labelling vials and small bottles. The labelling is performed from tray to tray, “in-the starwheel”.
- Up to 150 products/min.
- ALpharma B – labelling shaped cases, with both bar code labels (tags, vignettes) and tamper evident angle labels folded along the flaps (up to 200 products/min).
- ALPharma C – in-line wrap-around labelling of small, cylindrical bottles.
- up to 250 products/min.
- Hot or thermal transfer overprinting.
- Checking device for near end of reel and rewinder full.
- Checking device for near products.
- Checking device for bar codes.
- Checking device for performed and/or correct overprinting by means of mark readers or a video-camera.
- Checking device for performed labelling by means of luminescence sensors or a video-camera.
- Ejection of non compliant products with checking device for performed ejection and rejects box full.
- Management of formats and management of alarms and rejects log.
- ALPharma A
- ALPharma B
- ALPharma C
LINEAR HIGH-SPEED LABELLING SYSTEM MERCURY
The ‘Mercury’ labelling systems has been designed for production lines that have a high throughput speed requirement and the need for zero downtime production. This 4 or 2 station system can apply front and back labels to any shape of plastic bottle/container at speeds up to 250 ppm.
- Quick and easy changeover between different products is provided by the use of retractable labelling heads that swing out easily when splicing, replenishing or changing label reels, thus minimising line downtime. Further enhanced by color-coded change parts.
- Heavy-duty linear modular construction reducing maintenance and changeover costs. Also vital in relation to ease of repairs and servicing. Easily integrated into existing production lines.
- Enhanced control system incorporating single touch-screen user interface provides a very high level of user diagnostics. The unique software enables quick set-up times between product changeover and self-monitoring to provide optimum reliability and operational efficiency.
- Innovative wipe down module ensures labels are efficiently smoothed to exactly and accurately match the contours of even the most challenging containers and bottles. Optional product handling pucks are available for correctly presenting the most complex shapes.
- Fully integrated inspection / vision systems provide detection for label verification and presence, accuracy of position and alignment, barcode reading, evaluation and verification.
- Base unit – Stainless steel unit, available with 2 or 4 label stations.
- Infeed unit – Single scroll, twin scroll, infeed wheel, and/or centering units.
- Label Head – Motion controlled with stepper and servo motor options.
- Stabiliser – Horizontally mounted servo driven unit.
- Conveyor – 4500 mm-5000 mm long, 82.5 mm Delryn slatband.
- Finishing units – Servo-driven walking beam, powered wipedown rollers.
- Overprint unit – Hot foil, deboss, thermal transfer, inkjet and laser coders.
- Ancillary Equipment – a wide range is available including – product and label counters, infeed/outfeed monitoring controls. Pharmaceutical security system. Integral vision system with single point interface.
- Capacities – as standard.
- Speed – up to 250 ppm (subject to application).
- Max – Minimum Height 425 mm – 20 mm.
- Max – Minimum Width 100 mm – 15 mm.
- Max – Minimum Web Width 155 mm – 265 mm.
- Max – Minimum Label Length 330 mm – 10 mm.
- Max reel OD – 400 mm.
- nominal reel ID – 76 mm.
- Electrical Supply – 220/240V Single Phase AC, 50/60Hz subject to validation.
- Weight – as standard 700 kg.
SELF-ADHESIVE LABEL APPLICATOR ALRITMA
ALRitma consists of a range of high-performance applicators for self-adhesive labels, designed to be installed on packaging lines where production speed, accuracy and reliability are primary needs. ALRitma labelling units are based on an innovative mechanical structure which can match great sturdiness with versatility.
The applicator is controlled by a powerful microprocessor equipped with a touch-screen display visualising all the most frequently used parameters at once by means of function keys, which allow for the running of advanced functions by relieving the operator from complicated mechanical adjustments and considerably speeding up the format changeovers.
In more detail, the following functions are available –
- Label pre-dispensing adjustment.
- Adjustment of label dispensing speed.
- Labelling delay adjustment in 0.1 mm increments.
- Storing of 40 different labelling formats.
- Automatic recovery of missing labels.
- Progressive and regressive pieces counter with an automatic stopping device
- Automatic removal of double product detection.
- Shift register between product sensor and label positioning point.
- End-of-roll alarm and web break alarm.
- Output connection to other systems.
In addition to its sophisticated standard devices, ALRitma can be equipped with an array of ancillary devices –
- Thermal transfer overprinter.
- Pneumatic and air-blow applicators.
- Checking device for near end-of-reel.
- Automatic speed matching via encoder with delay algorithm to maintain label placement position.
Entry-Level Self-Adhesive Labellers ELDH & HWL
Pyrotec PackMark supplies manual or semi-auto labellers for even the smallest manufacturer at an affordable price.
The ELDH SERIES 2 auto applicator is a compact and low cost automatic labeller for self-adhesive labels. Labelling speeds of up to 35 labels per minute can be attained, depending upon label size. This applicator is capable of dispensing labels from 20 mm X 20 mm minimum size to 100 mm X 100 mm maximum size.
- Power – 360 watt
- Frequency – 50Hz
- Current – 1,5 A
- Voltage – 240 V
- Phase – single
- Dimensions – 500 mm wide x 700 mm long x 320 mm high
- Approx Weight (excl bracket) – 6,7 kg
- Diameter of reel of labels – 22 0mm
The Hand Wooden Labeller (HWL), designed and manufactured by Pyrotec PackMark, is the most cost effective self-adhesive labeller available. Labelling front and back labels quickly and accurately, the HWL ensures a professional appearance of any round glass or plastic container. This low maintenance machine is ideal for industries with small production runs.