SMALL CHARACTER INKJET 9040, 9040 S AND 9040 IP65
The 9040 is designed to meet the customer’s most specific requirements. It offers optimum versatility with a wide choice of inks (from general purpose to very specific one) and a wide choice of options making integration onto most production lines efficient: mono- or twin-jet, single or twin-head systems and three printing resolutions (71, 115 and 178 dpi). This printer is ideally positioned for beverage, dairy and industrial applications.
- Up to 8-line printing for “best before” dates, logos, alphanumeric text, 1D and 2D barcodes.
- High speed multi-line printing up to 5.5 m/s.
- Font heights from 5 dots to two 24-dot lines.
- Character height from 0.7 to 18.2 mm.
- Easy change of the consumables without stopping marking operations.
- Easy and quick installation of the cabinet on the floor for user-friendly operations.
- IP65 cabinet available.
- Mono or bi-jet printhead.
- Single or dual printhead systems.
- G head (printing resolution: 71 dpi).
- M head (printing resolution: 115 dpi).
- P head (printing resolution: 178 dpi).
- Up to 8 lines of text.
- Print speed: up to 5.5 m/s.
- Font sizes from 5 dots to two 24-dot lines.
- Character height from 0.7 mm to 18.2 mm.
- One and two-dimensional barcodes (Datamatrix).
- Wide selection of characters (Latin, arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, korean, etc.).
- IP65 (requires plant air).
- High speed (S version).
- Printhead pressurisation kit.
- 5 or 8-meter flexible umbilical.
- 90° bent umbilical.
- 90° bent printhead.