SMALL CHARACTER INKJET 9040 CONTRAST
The 9040 Contrast is designed for specific applications in automotive, aerospace, cable and extrusion industries. A wide choice of inks and colours are available, including pigmented inks for high contrast printing on dark surfaces. With two printing resolutions (71 and 115 dpi) and mono- or twin-jet version, this compact printer makes integration onto most production lines efficient.
- Up to 8-line printing for “best before” dates, logos, alphanumeric text, 1D and 2D barcodes.
- High-speed multi-line printing up to 5.5 m/s.
- Font heights from 5 dots to two 24-dot lines.
- Character height from 1.2 to 18.2 mm.
- Easy and quick installation of the cabinet on the floor for user-friendly operations.
- Ergonomic design with intuitive user interface featuring shortcuts and direct access to consumables.
- Mono or bi-jet printhead.
- G head (printing resolution: 71 dpi).
- M head (printing resolution: 115 dpi).
- Up to 8 lines of text.
- Print speed: up to 5.5 m/s.
- Font sizes from 5 dots to two 24-dot lines.
- Character height from 1.2 mm to 18.2 mm.
- One and two-dimensional barcodes (Datamatrix).
- Wide selection of characters (Latin, arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, korean, etc.).
- rS-422 connectivity.
- Parallel interface.
- Printhead pressurisation kit.
- 90° bent umbilical.
- 90° bent printhead.