SMALL CHARACTER INKJET 9042 IP65
The 9042 is designed specifically to meet the needs of the dairy industry with all of the benefits of the 9040.
- New design of 0.8-litre cartridge – sealed and foolproof.
- Fast & safe changeovers of consumables in less than 30 seconds with no spillage or need to stop printing.
- Reinforced umbilicals provide a longer life span and better printhead integration.
- Up to 8 lines of print for “best before” dates, logos, alphanumeric text, 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Automatic ink pressure adjustment (Jet Speed Control) guarantees print quality.
- Choice of single or twin heads and umbilicals of 3, 5 or 8 meters, allows for integration onto most production lines.
- Standard Ethernet connectivity.
- Single or dual printhead systems.
- G head (printing resolution: 71 dpi).
- Up to 4 lines of text per printhead.
- Print speed: up to 5.5 m/s.
- Font sizes from 5 dots to two 24-dot lines.
- Character height from 1.8 mm to 8.7 mm.
- One and two-dimensional barcodes (Datamatrix).
- Wide selection of characters (Latin, arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, korean, etc.).
- Message library (up to 2000 messages).
- IP65 (requires plant air).
- Printhead pressurisation kit.
- Reinforced 5 or 8-meter umbilicals for applications requiring printhead motion.
- 90° bent umbilical.
- Printhead with umbilical lateral output.