Small Character Inkjet 9410
If improving the efficiency of your production process is one of your priorities, the new Markem-Imaje 9410 coder was engineered for you. Designed for full availability, the Markem-Imaje 9410 will match your line speed and secure each of your products with the correct code.
- 99.9% availability. Secure the initial performance of your equipment for 36, 48, or 60 months via the customised service packs.
- Up to 20% reduction in consumable use and energy consumption. Optimised waste-related expenses.
- Smart consumable system. no set-up required.
- Clean it with water and industrial detergent and make sure your hygiene standards are met (IP55).
- Promote your brand while achieving your traceability goals (text, logos and 2D barcodes, etc. available in 35 languages).
- Ink references with a high level of adhesion, contrast and colour where needed as well as anti-counterfeiting solutions and environmentally-friendly inks.
- Local language online guiding system will lead you through the steps to ensure your code is exactly what you want it to be.
- Easy access to maintenance and production history.
- Operator access and password management can be configured to your needs, offering more control.
- Create images and network printers with optional CoLOS® software.
- Mono-jet printhead.
- G head (printing resolution: 71 dpi).
- Up to 5 lines of print.
- Print speed: up to 4.6 m/s.
- Font height from 5 to 32 dots for multiline messages.
- Character height: from 1,5mm to 11mm.
- Wide choice of 1D and 2D barcodes: EA n8/EA n13/uPCA/uPCE barcodes, code 39, interleaved 2 of 5, Datamatrix and QR code.
- Wide choice of characters (Latin, Arabic, Japanese, Cyrillic).
- Printhead pressurisation kit.
- RS-232/422 connectivity, parallel interface, many I/O possibilities to enable remote operation.
- Ultra-flexible 6-metre umbilical cable.