SMALL CHARACTER INKJET 9450 E
Dedicated to the PIPE, CABLE, TUBE and PROFILE industries, the 9450 E combines a premium ink circuit with a new generation printhead design that will ensure the quality of your codes even on dark substrates with an optimised TCO.
- Up to 3,000 km of cable printing without printhead cleaning.
- 20% faster – Up to 1,000m/min for wire harnessing and optical fibre application.
- Precise, even on the smallest wires.
- Reduced TCO 20% ink savings without compromising on contrast.
- Smart consumable system, no set-up required.
- Precise when using the embedded metering function: 2mm tolerance.
- Additive consumption reduced to 3 ML/H at 20¡c.
- The mistake-proof user interfaces even when entering long messages.
- High-performance ink offer dedicated to extruded products providing contrasted durable print, even on difficult substrates like PE and in rough environmental conditions.
- Multiple colours: Black, white, orange, blue, green, red and yellow.
- Mono-jet printhead.
- G head (printing resolution: 71dpi) or M head (printing resolution: 115dpi).
- Up to 5 lines of print.
- Print speed: up to 1,000m/min.
- Font height: from 5 to 32 dots.
- Character height: from 1 to 11mm.
- Wide choice of 1D and 2D barcodes: EAN8/EAN13/GS1-128/UPCA/UPCE barcodes, code 39, code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Datamatrix, QR code.
- Wide choice of characters (Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, Korean etc.)
- Printhead pressurisation kit.
- 9450 Ec for pigmented ink use.
- Ultra-flexible 6 metre umbilical cable.
- IP66 protection (requires plant air.)
- Enhanced autonomy kit.
- RS-232/422 connectivity, parallel interface, many I/O possibilities to enable remote operation.