SMALL CHARACTER INKJET 9450 S
Optimise your TCO and operating expenses by 30%. Dedicated to the BEVERAGE industry, the 9450 S is more than just fast. The 9450 S combines state-of-the-art technology and expertise to ensure your product is coded right on its way out the door to the customer.
- 30% TCO reduction. Optimised additive and energy consumption.
- Smart consumable system reduces errors and requires no set-up.
- Wash it down as much as you need. Your 9450 S will be up and running regardless of intensive cleaning and humid environmental conditions.
- You’ll need ONE ink to code all your products! Metal cans, glass and PET bottles, pouches, liquid bricks etc. All coded with the same high-speed 9450 S printer and the same quick-drying, high-adhesion black ink.
- The two-line code on 120 000 containers or packs per hour, all securely coded!
- Promote your brand and carry out your marketing initiatives and campaigns by simply inserting a USB thumb drive.
- Additional high-performance contrast ink offer for dark glass substrates, including for returnable glass.
- Mono-jet printhead.
- G head (printing resolution: 71dpi) or M head (printing resolution: 115dpi).
- Up to 5 lines of print.
- Print speed: up to 1,000m/min.
- Font height: from 5 to 32 dots.
- Character height: from 1 to 11.2mm.
- Wide choice of 1D and 2D barcodes: EAN8/EAN13/GS1-128/UPCA/UPCE barcodes, code 39, code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Datamatrix, QR code.
- Wide choice of characters (Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, Korean etc.).
- Promotional coding and Mark & Read.
- 9450 Sc for pigmented ink use.
- Ultra-flexible 6 meter umbilical cable.
- IP66 protection (requires plant air).
- Ultrarapid mode for high-speed printing.
- Enhanced autonomy kit.
- Printhead pressurisation kit.
- RS-232/422 connectivity, parallel interface, many I/O possibilities to enable remote operation.