Small Character Inkjet 9450
Improve the efficiency of your production process with the new Markem-Imaje 9450 coder which has been designed to support your overall equipment efficiency improvement. Designed for full availability, the Markem-Imaje 9450 will match your line speed and secure each of your products with the correct code.
- Maximise your production performance.
- 99.9% availability rate.
- Up to 20% reduction in consumable use and energy consumption (no need for plant air). Optimises your waste-related expenses.
- Wash it down with pressured water and industrial detergent and make sure your hygiene standards are met (IP56 standard, IP66 optional).
- Automatic cleaning system will ensure jet stability when restarting.
- Smart consumable system. no set-up required.
- Promotional coding and serialisation functions to support your marketing initiatives.
- Ink references with a high level of adhesion, contrast and colour where needed as well as anti-counterfeiting solutions and environmentally-friendly inks.
- Easy running cost tracking via the smart monitoring system.
- Code integrity is automatically checked via the new embedded Mark & Read vision system.
- Mono-jet printhead.
- G-head (printing resolution: 71 dpi).
- M-head (printing resolution: 115 dpi).
- Up to 5 lines of print.
- Print speed: up to 6.6 m/s.
- Font height from 5 to 32 dots.
- Character height: from 1.2 to 11.2 mm.
- Wide choice of 1D and 2D barcodes: EAN 8/EAN 13/ uPCA /uPCE barcodes, code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Datamatrix, QR code.
- Wide choice of characters: Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.
- Promotional coding and Mark and Read.
- Ultra-flexible 6-meter umbilical cable.
- IP66 protection (requires plant air).
- Ultra-rapid mode for high-speed printing.
- Printhead pressurisation kit.
- RS-232/422 connectivity, parallel interface, many I/O possibilities to enable remote operation.