Robust design with no wear parts requiring zero preventive maintenance.
- Wide print area 128mm x 150mm maximum to print large messages.
- Multi-Code capability designed to print multiple codes on multi-lane packaging lines.
- Longer ribbon length – 900 meter ribbon in select grades for fewer changeovers and improved uptime
- Print speed – up to 700 mm/s
- Print area – Intermittent: 128 mm x 75 mm & Continuous: 128 mm x 150 mm.
- Automatic printhead setup.
- Dead-dot detection and image adjustment.
- Combined intermittent and continuous printer.
- Easily changes from left to right hand with no additional parts.
- Average gap between prints 0.5mm.
- Automatic shift codes and serial numbers.
- Multiple variable user input fields with alpha-numeric texts.
- Ribbon saving modes: radial ribbon save, digital ribbon save, interlaced, multi-print triggers and negative ribbon advance.
- Print specification: full true type font support, including non-Roman characters and symbols. Printing of real-time clock, dates and auto updating best before dates.
- Barcodes: ITF, Code 39, Code 128, EAn 128, EAn 8, EAn 13, uPC A, uPC E, RSS linear, PDF 417, ID Matrix, QR and Composite RSS barcodes support.
- Supplies: thermal transfer ribbon available in a variety of grades and colours.
- Maximum ribbon length: up to 900m.
- Minimum ribbon width: 55 mm.
- Maximum ribbon width: 130 mm
- Weight – printer: 10.2kg, colour controller: 4.8kg & mono controller: 4.0kg.
- Electrical power supply: 90–264 V with automatic switching: frequency 47/63 Hz; power 150 VA.
- Air consumption: typically 0.47 ml/print.
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 40°C.
- Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing.