Price Includes VAT and Delivery in South Africa
- Complete & flexible – All-in-one laser solution for fast and easy line code changes.
- Ready to print in one convenient unit – The SmartLase C340 comes complete with a built-in fume extractor and
package sensor mounted on an adjustable stand with a rolling caster base.
- Easily moveable unit – Change codes or transport the SmartLase C340 all-in-one solution from one conveyor to
the next in less than 15 minutes.
- Powerful enough to handle most coding and marking applications – 30 Watts of power at a 10.6 wavelength
and choice of lenses from 70 to 120 mm.
- Robust & simple – An industrial designed laser for consistently crisp codes
Introducing new, patented SmartLase Code Technology embedded into all SmartLase models. This innovative advance includes single and universal fonts as well as algorithms capable of scribing impeccable lines, curves and points faster than ever before. With 30% greater printing performance and the best scribing quality compared to market standards, the SmartLase C150 / C350 delivers two key benefits:
For the beverage industry: Output rate increases from 1,200 to 1,800 bottles/min.
For the food industry: Character printing capacity of one code increases from 30 to 120 characters for improved traceability and anti-diversion.
Fast – more than 100,000 products coded per hour.
Robust – extended coder lifetime by 30%.
Change of scan head module in 10 minutes without alignments.
Pointing diode and integrated laser power meter option facilitates diagnostics.
Job and file transfers through USB port.
Coding on stationary or moving products.
Number of text lines – limited only by character height and allowable print area.
Character height – from 1 mm to 100 mm.
Choice of characters – Chinese, Latin and Unicode fonts.
Three contrast modes: high, medium and low contrasts due to patented SmartLase Code Technology.
Wide selection of languages : English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian, Chinese, Korean, etc.
Coding area and focal distance (mm): Lens 55 x 55/fd 80 – Lens 70 x 70/fd 100 – Lens 120 x 120/fd 175 – Lens 155 x 155/fd 220 – Lens 205 x 205/fd 290.
Remote user interface on 30 W version.
IP65 laser head.
Integrated laser power meter.
Nine metre interconnecting cable length with an optional 90° print head cable adaptor.
Three metre cuLus listed interconnecting cable.