THERMAL TRANSFER 8018
The 8018 delivers a new level of efficiency and quality to developing coding markets. Companies looking to improve their corporate image and profitability can replace existing manual hot foil technology with real-time digital coding.
- Reduced ribbon waste with digital ribbon control enabling more prints per roll. Eliminates manual type changes, reducing human errors. Digital technology increases productivity, thus increasing profitability.
- Consistent high-quality digital technology delivering clean crisp codes – no manual adjustment required from the first print to the last
- Eliminate expensive product recalls, waste and incorrect codes.
- Change information real-time controlling accuracy of production – automation of printing date, time, best before, the lot, batch codes, customer logo and other variable information.
- Designed for continuous or intermittent motion lines.
- Print speed – Intermittent: 100 mm/s, 150 mm/s, 200 mm/s, 225 mm/s & Continuous: 20 mm/s to 450 mm/s.
- Print area: 32 mm x 40 mm.
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm with 1 mm gap between prints.
- Printing of real-time clock (hours/minutes), dates, and auto-updating best before dates.
- User entered alpha/numeric data (lot number, line ID, etc.).
- Multiple variable user input fields.
- Automatic shift code roll over.
- Automatic serial number.
- Logos, fixed barcodes, and other imported bitmap images (with optional CoLOS® Create Pro software).
- Full True Type font support.
- Supplies: Thermal transfer ribbon available in a variety of grades and colours.
- Maximum ribbon length: 450 m, 500 m for 3818 ribbon.
- Minimum ribbon width: 22 mm.
- Maximum ribbon width: 33 mm.