THERMAL TRANSFER SMARTDATE X40
The SmartDate X40 represents a transparent, advanced coding solution including long-term cost control, planet-conscious design, greater uptime and increased performance on the line.
- New standard 1100 m ribbon reduces changeovers and improves cost per print.
- Patented ribbon saving features help to minimise ribbon waste.
- Best in industry 18-month standard warranty with 60-months also available.
- Excellent availability ratio of up to 99.6% without assistance due to new standard 1100 m ribbon.
- Print speeds up to 600 mm/s.
- High quality 300 dpi resolution.
- Up to 50% reduction in power consumption.
- Up to 20% less ribbon waste with new standard ribbon design.
- Print speed:
- Intermittent: up to 600 mm/s.
- Continuous: 10 to 600 mm/s.
- Print area:
- Intermittent: 53 mm or 32 mm x 75 mm.
- Continuous: 53 mm or 32 mm x 100 mm.
- Print features:
- Automatic printhead setup.
- Dead-dot detection.
- Intermittent and continuous printer.
- Easily changes from left to right hand with no additional parts.
- The average gap between prints 0.5 mm.
- Automatic shift codes and serial numbers.
- Multiple variable user input fields with alpha-numeric texts.
- Ribbon saving mode:
- Radial ribbon saving.
- Interlaced mode.
- Multi-print triggers.
- Negative ribbon advance.
- Print specifications: Full true type font support, including non-roman characters and symbols. Printing of real-time clock, dates and auto-updating best before dates, barcodes (ITF, Code 39, Code 128, Ean 128, Ean 8, Ean 13, uPC a, uPC E, rSS linear, PDF 417, ID Matrix, Qr and Composite rSS barcodes support).
- Supplies: Thermal transfer ribbon available in a variety of grades and colours.
- Maximum ribbon length: up to 1100 m.
- Minimum ribbon width: 20 mm.
- Maximum ribbon width: 55 mm.