THERMAL TRANSFER SMARTDATE X45
Designed for medium-duty applications, the SmartDate X45 delivers high-quality coding on flexible film packaging up to 220 packs per minute. Its fully intuitive 10.1” user interface makes daily operations easy and straightforward while providing the most valuable information you need to optimise and improve your Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) through MI Sigma reporting.
- Supports your marketing campaigns.
- Promotional coding function allows for unique coding on each pack.
- Eliminates faulty codes and protects your brand.
- In addition to its dead-dot detection system, the easy-to-install SmartDate Detect-Plus system checks and confirms the presence, position and quality of the code on every pack and directly on the 10.1” user interface.
- Ensures code quality.
- Automatic printhead setup optimises printhead lifetime and allows for dead-dot monitoring.
- Achieves superior printing speeds.
- Print speed can be set from 30 mm to 600 mm per second allowing for 220 printed packs per minute at 300 dpi.
- Print speed:
- Intermittent: up to 600 mm/s.
- Continuous: 30 to 600 mm/s.
- Print area:
- Intermittent: 32 mm or 53 mm x 75 mm.
- Continuous: 32 mm or 53 mm x 250 mm.
- Print features:
- Automatic printhead setup.
- Detect: Dead-dot detection.
- Quick change print head.
- Intermittent and continuous printing.
- Easily change from left to right hand with no additional parts.
- Gap between prints: 0.5 mm.
- Automatic shift codes and serial numbers.
- Multiple variable user input fields with alpha-numeric texts.
- High pack-rate mode.
- Ribbon saving mode:
- Radial ribbon save, interlaced mode, radial mode 1, radial mode 2, radial interlaced, whitespace, radial whitespace, step advance.
- Print specifications:
- Print specifications: Full TrueType font support, including non-Roman characters and symbols. Printing of real-time clock, dates and auto-updating best before dates, barcodes: ITF, Code 39, Code 128, EAN 128, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC A, UPC E, RSS linear, PDF 417, ID Matrix, QR and Composite RSS barcode support.
- Supplies: thermal transfer ribbon available in a variety of grades and colours.
- Maximum ribbon length: up to 1100 m.
- Minimum ribbon width: 20 mm.
- Maximum ribbon width: 55 mm.
- Weight: Printer: 7.8 kg, colour controller: 4.5 kg.
- Electrical power supply: 90 – 264 V with automatic switching; frequency 47/63 Hz; power 150 VA.
- Air supply: 6 bar/90 psi (maximum) dry, uncontaminated.
- Air consumption: down to 0.4 ml/print at 2.5 bar.
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 40°C.
- Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing.
Enhanced SmartDate experience:
- Optimised tracking of OEE data.
- Coder can be configured to monitor your 5 most important production metrics directly from your home screen e.g., pack rate, throughput, availability.
- Tutorials to facilitate daily activities.
- Animated help and ‘how to’ tutorials provide guidance on setup and daily maintenance procedures to ensure consistent print quality.
- Profile configurator for error-free operation.
- Configurable profile password function (operator, supervisor and engineer) manages access and limits human-related errors.