THERMAL TRANSFER SMARTDATE X60
Designed for the most demanding, high-volume applications, the SmartDate X60 delivers high resolution thermal transfer printing at ultra-fast speeds. Its long-life thermal printhead can print 300 dpi codes on flexible packaging film at more than 350 packs per minute. Easy to install, simple to use, the user interface improves uptime by providing access to important printing information and allowing for code adjustments on line. All of SmartDate X60’s tangible benefits are designed to maximise performance.
- High-speed printing up to 1000 mm/s in full 300 dpi resolution.
- Excellent quality printing using full Resin ribbons up to 600 mm/s and improved quality on difficult applications.
- New standard 1100 m ribbon reduces changeovers and improves cost per print.
- Image adjustment allowing the image to be adjusted on the user interface without the need of a laptop.
- Dead-dot detection feature enabling the image to be adjusted avoiding failed dots.
- Best in industry 18-month standard warranty with 60-months available.
- Digital ribbon Save Print Mode to reduce ribbon consumption by 20%.
- Power saving features reducing power consumption by up to 50%.
- Print speed:
- Intermittent: up to 700 mm/s.
- Continuous: 10 to 1200 mm/s (combined).
- Continuous: 10 to 1800 mm/s (shuttled).
- Print area:
- Intermittent: 53 mm x 75 mm.
- Continuous: 53 mm x 150 mm (combined).
- Continuous: 53 mm x 100 mm (shuttled).
- Print features:
- Automatic printhead setup.
- Dead-dot detection and image adjustment.
- Combined intermittent and continuous printer.
- Easily changes from left to right hand with no additional parts.
- Average gap between prints 0.5 mm.
- Automatic shift codes and serial numbers.
- Multiple variable user input fields with alpha-numeric texts.
- Ribbon saving mode:
- Radial ribbon saving.
- Digital ribbon save mode.
- Interlaced mode.
- Multi-print triggers.
- Negative ribbon advance.
- Print specifications: Full true type font support, including non-roman characters and symbols. Printing of real-time clock, dates and auto updating best before dates, barcodes (ITF, Code 39, Code 128, Ean 128, Ean 8, Ean 13, uPC a, uPC E, rSS linear, PDF 417, ID Matrix, Qr and Composite rSS barcodes support).
- Supplies: Thermal transfer ribbon available in a variety of grades and colours, including ribbons approved for indirect food contact.
- Maximum ribbon length: up to 1100 m.
- Minimum ribbon width: 20 mm.
- Maximum ribbon width: 55 mm.