As a high-volume manufacturing process, extrusion requires product marking equipment that performs optimally at high speeds in demanding environments. Manufactures in the pipe, cable, tube or profile industries, need a coding solution that meets these demands and offers an attractive total cost of ownership.
The Markem-Imaje small-character-inkjet 9450 E, available exclusively in southern Africa from Pyrotec PackMark, is the ideal solution.
This continuous inkjet (CIJ) printer – engineered for industrial use – combines a high-performance ink circuit with a new-generation printhead design that ensures the quality and durability of codes, even on dark substrates and PE.
This smart product coding solution is engineered specifically for the pipe, cable, tube and profile industries – and is purpose-designed to improve productivity on your lines.
Increase efficiency with these key features:
- Up to 3 000km of cable printing*, without having to stop and clean the printhead
- Achieve 20% ink savings** without compromising on contrast
- Increase coding speed by 20%**: up to 1 000m/min for wire harnessing and optical fibre applications
- 2mm tolerance when using the embedded metering function for optimum precision
- Premium range of inks for multiple environments in black, white, orange, blue, green, red and yellow
- Specialty inks for contrasted and high-adhesion codes
- Smart consumable system, no set-up required
- Mistake-proof user interfaces even when entering long message
- Precision, even on the smallest wires
Print features include:
- Mono-jet printhead.
- G head (printing resolution: 71dpi) or M head (printing resolution: 115dpi).
- Up to 5 lines of print.
- Print speed of up to 1 000m/min.
- Font height from 5 to 32 dots.
- Character height from 1 to 11mm.
To discuss your coding requirements or introduce these capabilities into your product coding processes, contact Pyrotec PackMark today.
*Metering application based on 190 million characters printed.
**Compared to other competitive models in the same category.